Tuesday, June 1, 2010

A Weekend In Bed

So much for the holiday weekend! Believe it or not, I spent most of the time in bed, sleeping! Of course it was raining most of the time, so it made sleeping the perfect thing to do. I just felt so un-productive this weekend when I had so much planned to do. The only thing I did get done was the laundry, thank goodness. I also had a temperature most of the weekend as well, and I think that I have come to the conclusion that it is from the Prometrium (progesterone pill) instead of the Levothyroxine (thyroid medication). I’ll know for sure by this Friday, since Thursday is my last night of taking the progesterone.


I’ve been spending so much time reading the Fertile Thoughts forum pages. I could spend from sun up to sun down reading all the posts on there. I’m saying little prayers for all those great women who long to hold their precious little babies in their arms just as much as I do.

Anyway, I made it into work today, even with a slight temperature. I feel fine, other than being tired and weak. My lower back is a little sore too, but I’m keeping with my motto that “There’s nothing to complain about, because it will all be worth it in the end!”

Until next time…


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment