Monday, June 21, 2010

CD12...What Next?

Well, this morning was my CD12 visit to the RE which included bloodwork and an ultra sound to see how my follicles have reacted to the medication. I was a little nervous and anxious as to what the plan would be from this point forward. As the doctor was doing my ultra sound, I heard her say "7" which I am thinking was my uterine lining thickness. She then said I had a 19mm in my left ovary and a 15mm and 13mm in my right ovary. She seemed hopeful and told me that things were "progressing nicely", but I wasn't quite there yet. Six and 1/2 hours later I got the call from the nurse as to what to do now. Looks like I will be taking 2 more injections of the follistim at the same dosage (50iu) tonight and tomorrow night. I then go in on Wednesday for another follow up appointment for more bloodwork and ultra sound.
If things progress as they are, then I should be looking at doing my IUI possibly Friday which is a good day, because then I can relax all weekend.
I've also come to the conclusion that I will stay away from the message boards, like Fertile Thoughts while I'm on my 2ww. I know it is going to be hard, but I am so analytical and I read into everything, that it would just not do me any good to be on there every day like I am now.
I'll be back with a follow up on Wednesday.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment