Friday, September 28, 2012

4 Years

Four years...that's how long I have been married to my dear sweet husband as of yesterday.

Four years we have been trying to conceive our own beautiful little baby but still we're empty handed.

For 2 years we have gone through heartbreak after heartbreak of BFN's, BFP's and miscarriages.

For 15 years I have been struggling with PCOS and on a journey to conceive and not sure if I will ever see the light at the end of the tunnel.

For the love of God, is it too much to ask to have a baby of our own?

3 comments:

  1. Not too much to ask at all. :( Hugs to you.

    And happy anniversary to you and your soul mate!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was just catching up on your blog and although I check in on you about every two weeks, I've never commented. To be honest, it's because I feel like I dont have the right thing to say, as I dont suffer from any of the same heartbreaking issues you face. I can't even imagine the heartbreak you feel, and most often my heart just hurts for you and I feel like whatever I could say just wouldn't be enough. I can't even remember now when or how I stumbled on your blog, but I know it's been long enough to 'be with' you through at least one BFP and your almost adoption. So, although your viewer numbers might not be super high, just know that at least one more person is praying for you.

    Ammie

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is not too much to ask. I hope that God answers your prayers. Now following your blog.

    ReplyDelete