Thursday, September 13, 2012

Feeling Inspired~Thank you

When I came on tonight I wasn't really expecting any views from my "One Year Late" post, and then come to find three comments. To many that isn't much, but to me...it really helped to make my day, and what a day it has been. I had to get up super early to take my sweet neighbors to the airport for their much needed vacation. I was up and out of bed at 4am and ready to go by 4:45! Surprisingly I woke up without any hesitation which is a big deal for me because I'm not a morning person. I was sitting at my desk at work by 6:30 this morning (my work day normally starts at 8:30).
As I sat in my office today at work my phone vibrates, and when I checked it I instantly had a smile on my face. My dad just learned how to text from his cell phone...

Dad: "I love you"
Me: "Aww, I love you too. You just made my day!"
Dad: "U always make mine"
Me: "You're the best."
Dad: "No, God's the best"
Me: "UR right, but ur a close second!"
Dad: "Blessings to u"

Yes, I am a true daddy's girl. He raised me for goodness sake, so we were pretty close. Just getting that text today let me know it was going to be a good day, no matter how tired I might be or the work load I might have. Then, to come onto my blog to find that some people actually read my post update and that they thought even more to comment.

Thank You!

So, you have inspired me...to really keep up with my blog again and to share my story. Knowing that someone is interested, cares...even if just a handful, makes such a difference. I really do enjoy blogging and vlogging and am excited to share my trials, tribulations, experiences.

By the way, I see that there are some changes to blogspot so please bare with me as I get my layout and design the way I want it.

1 comment:

  1. Awwww, your dad is so sweet!

    Glad you're going to be around more. :)

    ReplyDelete