Sunday, September 23, 2012

Talking into space

Sometimes I wonder if anyone really is there.
Last week there were quite a bit of views, even though not many comments, but today I see only 4 views of my last post, and I'm convinced that a couple of those were me anyway, when I was working on my layout adjustments. So today...I blog, but I am sure I am just talking into space. Is anyone there? Anybody?

It's Sunday, which means Football in our house. I did manage to get DH out a little bit earlier today. We just kind of goofed around checking out the new Whole Foods in the area (I love that store) and walking around one of the malls in the area. Eventually though, we made it back home without spending much money which is a good thing when you are putting money away to save for another FET. I did buy a few new lamp shades for our living room lamps, so that was a high light. Silly, I know but as much as I like to make decor changes around the home front, something little like lamp shades which are inexpensive but make a noticeable change make my day.

So now, with a big pot of Cabbage Soup on the stove (yes, I'm starting that diet tomorrow), and the sound of football in the distance I'm guessing my evening is going to consist of nothing super exciting.

Work tomorrow!

4 comments:

  1. NO worries you're not talking in to space! Lampshades sound exciting to me I'd love something little like that right now to change things up a little and take my mind off of TTC even if it is only for a moment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No space aliens here! I think I have too many blogs to follow since by the time I am done catching up I have no time to comment. I am always reading and following along though! I love Whole Foods too! I find them incredibly expensive though. Then again all organic stuff usually is! I love their bakery though. Glad you got some lamp shades to spruce up the house. Good luck with your diet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am here, LOL, Newport Dreams from your Fertile Thoughts November cycle group. Praying daily you get pregnant xoxo

    ReplyDelete