Sunday, January 2, 2011

2dp5dt

Well, it's a new year and what a way for me to start off 2011!
Two days ago I made a huge change in my life...I put 2 beautiful little beans into my long awaiting uterus. Two beautiful AA blasts that grew from our zygotes that were frozen back on November 11th, one day after my Egg Retrieval. Looking back now, I am very ashamed that I had my doubts that any of those zygotes were going to grow to be a beautiful AA blast. I am ashamed that I questioned the hand of God, who I know has had his hand in this from day one. Not only did we have 2 beautiful AA's from the zygotes, we had 2 more frozen on Friday and one more yesterday. That makes 5 blasts that we have on ice, if we should happen to need them...of course we are praying that we won't need them, but it's nice to know they are there if we needed them.

Today, Sunday, marks the 2nd day of being PUPO! Ken has been keeping me in bed and taking such good care of me. Thanks to the generosity of some of our dear Christian brother's and sisters we have had meals delivered every single day, and enjoyed them so very much!

I will be back a work tomorrow, and have until the 12th before my beta test/results...but I'm pretty sure that my POAS obsession will start around Friday or Saturday of next week.

But, in th mean time...I just keep looking at the photo of our beautiful little "twins"

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment