Wednesday, December 29, 2010

2 more days until PUPO

Well, just two more days to go until I'm officially PUPO and starting the 2ww.
I'm so anxious and excited for this day to come. It seems like I have been waiting for an eternity for it to be "the day" and it's just within sight!
I have chosen to take my last vacation day tomorrow so that I can get some things done around the house before I am sentenced to bed rest and closely monitored by my loving husband who is serious when he says..."stay in bed and don't even think of getting out of it for 3 days!" Coming from the same man who sat across the desk of the doctor and asked if I should have a bed pan while on bed rest! YES, I AM SERIOUS!       GOD LOVE HIM~!

So, here we are, waiting for the call from the nurse letting me know how my little ziggies (as Ken calls them) are doing since thaw. Praying that they are growing good and strong for the big trip into my long awaiting womb! Thankfully we have two beautiful AA blasts that will be back up if there aren't good qualities from the zygotes. I'm just keeping that positive thought process going and telling myself that "This is IT!"

We did get some great news on Monday when my co-worker who is roughly 2 weeks ahead of me in this whole ugly IVF process declares her beautiful BETA results....POSITIVE...Beta of 760!!! I'm just so over joyed for her and constantly thinking of how it will be around the office with 2 pregnant women! What are all these men going to do? haha!

I am also looking forward to that massage I have scheduled Friday morning before transfer. Some women choose to do accupuncture before their transfers, but for me...my idea of relaxing is to get a nice massage. I'm so looking forward to getting some pampering in. I mean let me just say that after all of this infertilit stuff, and having to take injections and medications and doctor visits...I think that some pampering is in order!

Anyway, I have decided to take a hiatus from Facebook during my 2 week wait because I know that there is going to be a lot of temptation for me to POAS and share the results...but there are just some people I don't want to share that information with through Facebook. I think it needs to be a little more personal than that. Once those people know...then I will be back on FB and sharing the news; hopefully GOOD news at that! BUT, while I am on the break from FB, I will be blogging (both reading and posting) because I love it...and I think it will help me keep some of my sanity!

Until next time~
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Woohooo! I'll be thinking of you Friday!

    Oh, I had massage before each of my successful IUIs - and I made sure to tell the therapist exactly why I was getting my massage, so she concentrated on relaxation, and not trying to work the knots out of my neck. She even worked on some fertility acupressure points, so it was like two treatments in one.

    Sending you lots of sticky baby dust!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope all went well for you today. Congrats on being PUPO! :)

    ReplyDelete