Wednesday, January 5, 2011

5dp5dt---Can I please feel "something"?

Well, just a week to go until my beta, and honestly...I thought I would feel something by now! I have twinges, ever so slightly, every now and then, but nothing like what I had expected. I'm just feeling really nothing, but some bloating and the feeling of constantly being hungry.
With the nightly PIO injections my bum has gotten tender, but still not as sore I as I had expected, and strangly enough...they just really are no big deal anymore. Ken has gotten so good at giving me my injection ever night that most of the time I don't even feel it. It's actually kind of weird that something that I was so incredibly nervous about doing has just become second nature to me.
Last night we had a visit from our dear friend Christa and her daughter and their new little puppy, Jack Frost! It was so cute to see Savannah and Jack together. I almost wish that I would have gotten some pictures...maybe for their next play date! Christa brought us some wonderful beef stew and rice and salad. It was so yummy. I have some of the best friends in the world! I pray that God blesses them daily and that they know how much they are loved.
As for whether or not I will POAS...I'm pretty sure I will start that obsession Saturday morning. I had hoped I could hold out until at least Wednesday morning before my beta test....but let's be honest, I just can't wait for some kind of news...be it good or bad. Let's just pray it is GOOD!
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Perhaps feeling nothing is something? Every 2ww that I've endured, I felt cramps, twinges, something. But it all came to nothing but disappoint. So perhaps, for you, feeling nothing is actually feeling something. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The wait is bad enough after an IUI - I know I wouldn't be able to wait past Saturday with IVF, either.

    I'm praying for two lines when you test!

    ReplyDelete