Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Here we go again....attempt #3

I know I have been absent for several weeks, and I apologize for those that come in frenquent to catch up on what's going on, but things have been so busy at our house and with our fertility journey. We put the house on the market a few weeks ago, and IUI #2 kept us on our toes. Unfortunately we were not so lucky with numbers...on DH's part. As for me, I responded marvelous this go around, producing 3 mature follies ranging in sizes 20-24. Then time for the IUI DH's motility was a sad sad 5%!!! That's right, no mis-type. It went from 100% to 5%. He had been sick for about 2 weeks leading up to IUI, and obviously it took such a toll on his "boys".

FAST FORWARD ----
Today is now CD1 for IUI attempt #3. I called the nurse to schedule my appointment and found out that the CSA that they did on DH last week (after our BFN from IUI#2). Seems like DH is back to where he needs to be with a marvelous count and good motility. Tonight the plan is to run to Vitamin Shoppe and get him stocked up on the supplements he needs to take and then in for CD3 ultrasound and blood work on Friday morning. Here's praying that #3 will be our lucky charm and we will finally get our BFP for my honey's birthday!

Stay tuned!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment