Thursday, August 12, 2010

CD2, and we're ready!

As CD2 rolled in this morning, I was really expecting another heavy day (yesterday was horrible) and yet thankfully so far, so good. So far I have not had any where near the cramping I had last cycle, and I am so thankful for that. Last month was a bear for me, and I can only think it was because I had gone so long without actually having break-thru bleeding. I'm doing a lot of reflecting and focusing on what I should attempt to do differently this go around, and I'm still struggling with what would be best for the BFP I long for.
After speaking with the nurse yesterday about DH's CSA that was done last week, I am completely relieved that it must have just been the crud he had come down with around the time of our IUI's that caused his motility to drop so drastically. His count was up to 52 mil swimmers which was 26 mil/ml and his motility had gone back up to about 65%!! PRAISE THE LORD!
Yesterday I did some research online into some helpful supplements that he should be taking, some of which he was already taking and some that we decided we would add into the mix. So, off we went on our little field trip to the Vitamin Shoppe with my list in hand. It was so cute seeing how interested he was in getting exactly what he needed to get to make his soldiers a little stronger for their upcoming adventure! So, his supplements are now: L-Carnitine 500mg 3xday, CoQ-10 100mg 2xday, and a multi-vitamin from Vitamin Shoppe called Max-Sorb for men which has the RDA of Vitamin E, C, B12 as well as Selenium, Zinc, Chromium and other wonderful extras. The RE will also be having him start a 10 day regime of antibiotic (Cipro) starting tomorrow, CD3...
Tomorrow it's back to the doctor, and I can't wait to get this under-way. I just can't wait to get that BFP surprise for my sweetie's birthday, which happens to be labor day this year.


Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Lots of CD3s tomorrow! Good news about your husband. :) Good luck on the u/s tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete