Wednesday, May 23, 2012

CD11 update

Here we are at CD11. I'm super stoked that tomorrow I can start again with the progesterone cream. I plan on doing that from CD12-CD25 (total of 14 days). Hopefully it will help to get these silly cycles regulated. Surely with the cream, the low amylose diet and some exercise thrown it...the cycles are bound to regulate, right?

I did a CD10 vlog update yesterday, but I am still having issues with getting it uploaded onto Youtube. I haven't given up quite yet, but I am sure not going to wait until CD14 until I get the CD10 vlog uploaded. Haha.

Anyway, just in case I don't get it uploaded, here is a little recap of it.
I have done tons and tons of vlog watching, blog reading, FB page research (from fellow PCOS and TTC ladies) and heard a lot about Soy Isoflavones as a natural Clomid supplement. According to my research, every 200mg is equal to 100mg of Clomid. One woman in particular on youtube took these for one cycle and got her BFP!! So, I thought...what the heck, what could it hurt to try these.

I got this bottle from walmart for just over $6 for 60 pills. Since they are 40mg, I took 5 pills a day from CD5-CD9. I am not holding out too much hope, only because clomid never worked for me in the past, but then again that has been over 10 years ago. I will say that I had noticed some twinges and cramps in the ovary region for the past 3 days or so.

I'm pretty impressed with the results of the LA diet so far. 4 pounds down in a week. It is actually pretty easy to follow. I'm not going to lie, I do miss having potatoes and bread, but the lack of sugar intake hasn't really bothered me much. I have been able to have fruit smoothies just about every morning and some really good sugar free substitutes for my sweet tooth, like sugar free puddings and jell-o.

No comments:

Post a Comment