Friday, May 11, 2012

Update on the progesterone therapy

Well, today is day 11 of 14 of my progesterone cream therapy. As I mentioned in my last post, I am doing this to help bring on my period that has been missing since our miscarriage in October. Monday will be my last day doing that, and I am anxious and excited to see if it will do what it is meant to do.

I have been spending my time watching many YouTube videos from other PCOS gals and doing lots of reading and research in regards to taking control of our cycles and working toward that ever elusive BFP!

I will be starting a low amylose diet combined with the insulin resistance diet on Monday and I'm looking forward to seeing how that helps matters as well. I could stand to lose a little weight, that's for sure.

Today I also started a FB page strickly dedicated to my TTC journey. After several months of having to avoid posting anything onto my personal FB page that my family is connected to, I decided I needed to have a page where I could go and journal and give status reports of how things were going with our struggles at TTC. Long story short, I know that there are people on my personal page that have no desire to know about that part of our life, as well as people on that page that I don't CARE to share that information with...if you know what I mean, so hence the new page.

Anyway...I know this isn't much of an update, but right now I am in limbo until the therapy period is over with. I'm hoping to have good news by this time next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment