Tuesday, December 21, 2010

10 More Days and Christmas is even sooner than that!

It is so hard to believe that we are only about 10 days or so away from our FET! I am getting anxious and nervous, worried and excited all at the same time!
It seems like I have been waiting my whole life just for this time, and I don't even know how to take it all in, but trust me, I want to take it all in and experience it all.
I'm up to the 4 patches of estrogen, changing them every other day. I have little sticky squares all over my tummy from where the previous patches were and I'm having a hard time getting it all off. I've tried everything and in return I've just been rubbing myself raw. At this point I have just told Ken that I will wait and get it all off at once (that is if I can find something that is safe for skin that WILL get it all off).
I thought I had done good with not catching any type of cold bug this flu season, especially seeing as everyone around me seems to have gotten something over the past several weeks...then this morning I wake up and I have that "scrachy" feeling in my throat, and I just know that something is coming around the bend! I haven't done any Vlogs in quite some time; I know, I know...I really thought that I would, but things have just been so incredibly crazy over the past several weeks/months that I just haven't gotten the time or the energy to go through all of that. Besides, I haven't even gotten a tripod yet for the camera, but maybe Santa will bring me one since I have been talking about getting one for months now.
That's another subject. Christmas is only 4 days away now, and my dad is up from FL visiting and I have been constantly in the kitchen baking and still haven't gotten ALL of my Christmas shopping done. I feel horrible that I haven't bought my husband a gift yet, but to be completely honest...I'm keeping faith and praying that our Christmas present shows up about mid January with a great big BFP!
Anyway, it's back to the RE on Thursday morning for an U/S and blood work, and I'm hoping that everything is progressing well. I'm still a little nervous about the fibroid, but then again, if the doctor's aren't worried then I'm not going to worry too much.
I do hope that you all have a safe and happy Christmas season. Enjoy this time with family and friends...enjoy the good food!
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I am truly sorry. My heart is breaking for you.
    Our bodies work in myterious way.....as does God. When I went to the ER at 12 wks thinking I was miscarrying, the doc told me that it's our body's way of taking care of business and telling us that maybe there would've been, or there was something wrong with that fetus. I know that is probably little comfort to you right now.
    Try to find strength in knowing you can try again soon. Everything happens for a reason. Unfortunately very seldom do we know that reason at those times we are hurting and struggling to understand and cope.
    Everything happens according to God's schedule.
    Take care,
    Lara (AngiLara68 on Fertile Thoughts)

    ReplyDelete