Monday, January 27, 2014

Tomorrow is the BIG Day!

I can't believe that my transfer is tomorrow afternoon! It seems like it was just yesterday when I got my protocol to move forward with having a January transfer, and that was over a month ago! Where has the time gone? I know, I know...we had the holidays and our trip to Florida to spend time with my dad, but seriously...IT'S ALREADY HERE? Surprisingly though, I am completely at peace and not nearly as stressed as I was this time prior to my last two FET's. I'm not completely sure how that is possible. Any woman would be anxious right about now. I don't know, maybe it is the fact that in 2 weeks I will be on my cruise in total relaxation and I have been mostly concentrated on getting all the last minute details taken care of for that. Maybe it is because I have been doing acupuncture almost two times a month since August. Or maybe, and most likely the cause, this new RE and clinic is such a refreshing change since my last experiences. Matter of fact, I am sure that has a lot to do with it. So, this time tomorrow...I will officially be PUPO!

2 comments: