Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Less than 2 Weeks til FET!

Well, today is CD7. Last Thursday Aunt Flo decided to make her appearance, and frankly was I excited and ready! I made my necessary call to the nurse to get my further instructions on what to do next. On CD1 (Last Thursday) I started the estrace (1 pill/day) and the dexamethasone (1 pill/day). I also started the Vivelle patches but unlike last time where I gradually increased my patches every other day until I was at 4 patches at once, I am only putting on 1 patch and changing it out every 3 days. I was told to continue on my lupron and then come in on Tuesday the 21st for my ultrasound lining check. Wait...WHAT? I thought we had a tentative scheduled date of Jan. 20th for the transfer. Well, apparently I got pushed back a week since AF took it's sweet time to show up, even though I don't think it took that long (4 days since stopping BCPs). Anyway, I will be going in bright and early next Tuesday to have my lining checked and hopefully moving on toward my FET on Monday, the 27th. I'm praying for a nice thick lining and that all looks well. This will be the first ultrasound since my surgery, so I am curious to see what the doctor has to say about it. The one thing that I am struggling with since this has been moved back a week is that it looks like I will have to wait until AFTER we get back from our cruise before I will get my BETA test done which would make it 21dp5dt. THAT'S RIGHT, not a 2WW but a 3WW! My nurse graciously gave me permission to take a HPT while on my cruise, but I swore those things off this go around. I want to do everything different than I had done the previous two times. So...ladies, don't complain about having to wait 2 weeks, when I will have to wait 3! Just Kidding of course. I know how much of a struggle those 14 days can be. I have continued along with my acupuncture and plan on having a treatment before AND after my transfer. Again, all along with the "doing things completely different this go around" theme.

No comments:

Post a Comment