Tuesday, August 30, 2011

One More Week

Waiting. The entire journey of TTC is always about waiting!
I am excited about the coming days, and the fact that I will be having my FET a week from today. I just can't believe that it's just around the corner. I remember when this whole protocol started that it seemed so far away, and here it is, just a few days away.
Funny, DH and I were talking about how I probably wouldn't get much sleep next Monday night, and to be honest, he is probably right. I mean, how can you sleep when you have something so exciting happening the following day? It's like a kid the night before they are going to Disney World, or the night before Christmas, or me...the night before getting on a cruise ship! HAHA
Lately I have been doing a lot of praying. I pray every day normally....but lately, just seems like I am praying more. Not just for myself and what we are getting ready to do, but for those other girls that I have come to know that are on their journey's to conceive as well. Those that have had the heartbreak like I've had, those that are celebrating their much deserved BFPs, and those that are in the dreaded TWW (I'll be there next week). They all have touched my heart in so many different ways. They are in my thoughts a lot, and I pray for them. I just hope they know that.
So...as the days roll by, and I prepare for my snow babies to have a nice warm "thick" home to snuggle into, I am calm, peaceful and faithful...this is going to be our time!

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Best of luck! And I will be praying for you and your snow babies!

    ReplyDelete