Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Moving Right Along~2 more weeks

This past Sunday I called my nurse to let her know that AF had not shown up yet after being off BCP's for 6 days. She instructed me to come in on Monday (8/22) to have baseline bloodwork and u/s. So...that's what we did. My lining was at 7 and the on call doctor believed that AF would arrive within 2 days. However, once I got home....Aunt Flo arrived and she came full force.
Later that day, I got a call from the nurse telling me to start my estrogen patches and decrease my Lupron to 5 units.
What does that mean? My transfer is only 2 weeks away. What was originally scheduled for Sept. 9th, has now been moved to Sept. 6th because the doctor is going to be out of town. The good news is that Sept. 6th is DH's birthday so I'm taking that as a good sign. The other thing that means is that it's less than 2 weeks away now, no I'm getting anxious and nervous as well. I'm trying not to stress, and refuse to let it consume me. Of course I say that all the while spending lots of time online researching baby products and looking at baby stuff. Call me crazy, but it is exciting for me to think about being PUPO in two weeks. I'm praying daily that we get a BFP with a great beta number. Of course reality is, I won't really breathe comfortably until after the first trimester.
So, the next few weeks are going to be busy which is a good thing. We have the gamecock game on Saturday, the 3rd, then Memorial Day we will be cooking out with the in-laws and then Tuesday we will be having Transfer Day!

There has been a lot of good things happening. Some wonderful ladies from my FT forum have gotten their BFP's. These are ladies that have been on the boards as long as I have been and we have endured BFN's after another. There are also some great ladies that are preparing for their transfers soon too. I feel great things coming this fall. You just wait and see!
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Woo hoo! I hope this 2ww goes by quickly and that the next brings with it a BFP. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so exciting!! PUPO is around the corner and I am praying that you get a BFP with a strong beta!! Best of Luck!

    ReplyDelete