Tuesday, August 16, 2011

NO MORE BCPs

Last night was my last BCP. I'm so very happy about that. Having taken the last one means that we are 3 weeks down. This means...we are halfway there!
Now the wait is on for the dreaded AF. Never thought I would be looking forward to aunt flo to show her ugly face, but I'm praying she comes around by Thursday or Friday.

On non related IF stuff, my dad has been here visiting from Florida. He came up for my husband's family reunion which happens every year in August. It's nice that my dad feels welcome enough to join in the reunion each and every year too. DH's parents really enjoy spending time with him, and I know he enjoys the time with them too.
Dad did mention that he was going to retire Dec. 16th. I'm sort of secretly wishing that means he will be moving this way. I know that he would love to be here to spend the time with his grandkinds (the first for both sides).

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. How are things coming along? Have you started on injections?

    ReplyDelete