Saturday, September 7, 2013

Night and Day

Is what it is like with my new doctor! I can't even begin to tell you how much I have enjoyed this transition and how much at peace I am with this final attempt. From the embryologist to the nursing staff to the front desk girls, this compassion is what I would hope that every women who is going through this journey gets to experience with their RE and clinic. Unfortunately for me, at my previous RE there was no good bedside manner, there was truly not sincere compassion and I felt like I was only just a number to them. But here, here at a place that just wraps you in their arms (literally, the nurse hugged me the first time she met me) I know this is where I should be and probably where I should have been 3 years ago when I started this route in my infertility journey. But, I am not going to dwell on what was and only focus on what is and will be. Hopefully next week or the following my little snow babies will be picked up and moved to WI and put to bed for just a short time until I can get to my transfer.

1 comment:

  1. I can't tell you the number of hugs I got after my BFP this time - and then hugs every time I came in and had another good scan. Despite being affiliated with the big hospital, they feel so personal and caring. So glad you're having a good experience, too!

    ReplyDelete