Monday, June 25, 2012

Two weeks working under my belt

Well, today started week three of my new job. I absolutely love being back on the work force and am enjoying my job, the company and the people I work with. Unfortunately since it has been so long since I have been in a work environment, I ended up getting sick last week so I have been battling that since Wednesday.
Things have been neglected since starting the job...housework, my love of cooking big elaborate meals for dinner, and my blogging and vlogging and Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest; oh how I miss my social networking communities. I'm hoping that I can soon find my groove and find time to do everything since I enjoy everything.
I have been wrapped up in the phenom of "Fifty Shades of Grey" and now that I am on the third book, I am wondering what I am going to do when I get to that last page. I could do what my cousin-in-law is doing and start reading them all over again. Her theory is that going cold turkey from Christian Grey could be hazardous to your health....and quite frankly I think I agree with that sentiment. I would venture to say that these books are helping many with their BD sessions...although unfortunately we haven't had much luck of that on this end with me being tired from the job and sick with this cold.

Thank you to those of you who still keep up with me. It means a lot that I'm on your hearts and in your minds. An update on my cycle is that I am CD24 and there has been no sign of ovulation so far. I have not started my progesterone cream because I'm hoping that with the LA Diet my cycles might regulate themselves. However, if I don't start AF by CD35 I will get back on the progesterone cream therapy.

1 comment:

  1. So glad you updated! I hope your cycles do get themselves regulated, and soon!

    ReplyDelete