Thursday, May 26, 2011

Where have I been?

What a good question!
I wish I could honestly answer it too.
I have had my days of pity party and then days where I am focused on things, and then I have days where I feel like I have been walking around in a haze.

I'm 35...and still motherless. No AF since the miscarriage of my second twin, so I'm wondering....WHY? I have always had issues with being irregular (the joys of PCOS), but...seriously? I thought for sure that I would have one major flow from the red seas so to speak, but NADA.

As the Memorial Day weekend approaches, I can hardly really focus on the joys this weekend normally brings with cook-outs, family fun time, and lasting memories without looking back on the thoughts that I should be pregnant right now...22 weeks pregnant, to be exact. UGH, will it ever happen?

Lord, I know you don't give us more than we can handle, but today it amazes me that you trust me so much! This journey is so incredibly hard, but if it's the journey I'm meant to travel, I will do it. My prayer is that is draws me closer to you!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment