Thursday, March 17, 2011

Happy St. Patty's Day

Wow, it is so hard to believe that it is already St. Patrick's Day, March 17th ALREADY? Where has all the time gone? Today has always been a fun day for me. I use to make sure I would always wear some form of green so that I wouldn't get pinched! Ha, I even reminded DH last night to make sure he wore green before heading off to the work place. Of course I was still in bed when he left, so I have no idea if he took my advice or not. He probably thought I was totally joking.



My sister-in-law, well...technically EX sister-in-law celebrates her birthday on St. Patty's day and today I'm remembering all the fun times we use to have going out on her birthday. She was always the brave one who would try the Green Beer...while I just sat back and enjoyed watching her goof around. It's been quite a few years since I have gotten to celebrate this holiday and her birthday with her, but I'm sure she will be right out there living it up, drinking the green beer and dancing like she does every year.


I'm so excited, we are just a little over a week away from vacation and cruise time. I'm so excited that I even started to pull all my clothes out that I plan on taking to try them on and make sure they still fit. To some that sounds crazy, but after all this TTC weight and the miscarriage weight, I had to make sure. I've been spending time at the gym here at the complex, but obviously it isn't going to come off as quickly as it went on. Normally I would never be seen in a bathing suit looking like I do now, but darn it...I deserve this vacation, and I'm not going to waste one minute of it. So, that being said, I feel sorry for the other passengers on the Carnival Dream that sets sail next Saturday because I will be in my bathing suit several days of my trip and I just don't give a dang what they thing! HA!


Anyway, I have been thinking of things to keep myself busy over the past few weeks that I have been sitting around the house during the day with nothing to do (I'm going crazy). I have decided to start vlogging and posting those on youtube.com. I had started this several months ago, and even had the video of us telling Ken's parents we were pregnant up, but yesterday I did an update video and new intro and deleted some of the old videos that were on there.

Matter of fact, here is my video from yesterday...

Well, I guess that's it for now. I have so much to do today, but wanted to post before I got too involved in things.

Again, have a wonderful St. Patty's day and enjoy the weekend!

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Your video was touching. I'm so glad that you posted that! It was interesting to "hear" your journey instead of just reading about it.

    I know how the heartbreak goes and how hard it can be to want to keep trying. I know you will gain the strength and if you were pregnant once, you will be again! =)

    http://urzaandluna.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete