Monday, February 7, 2011

Things Are Changing at 7 weeks

Right now, our little jelly bean is the size of a blueberry! What a sweet little blueberry, indeed.

Wow...I'm just starting my 7th week of pregnancy today, and let me say that I'm amazed at the changes going on in my body already. I can tell you that the frequent potty trips have started since last week, and it's nice to have another sign that I'm truly carrying this beautiful miracle baby. I've been having a little bit of nauseousness, but I haven't actually been "sick". The only time I feel that I'm not sick to my stomach is when I'm eating something, so it seems like I'm eating all the time. I have a bloated feeling too, or maybe it's just things "moving around" and making room for what I keep thinking is going to be a sweet little princess who will end up being the biggest daddy's girl.
Thursday we have another appointment to see our little jelly bean, and I'm so excited about that! I can't wait to see how big we are now. AND, it looks like "daddy" will be able to be there to see our little miracle and hear the heartbeat too! I'm excited to see his expression when he has that experience.
We've got a big weekend ahead of us, as we are moving...but I'm looking forward to it. This is actually the first move where I have a good excuse not to lift, pull, carry or do anything too strenuous. In other words, I get to delegate and pack...that's the kind of moving I can handle. Oh....and no more stairs. I was getting to the point where I dreaded going up the stairs in our home.
One great thing about this pregnancy is that I get to talk to my dad every day almost. He calls to see how the little one is doing and how I'm feeling. Most women have their mom's or sisters to talk to about their pregnancy and how things are going. I have my daddy...and I wouldn't have it any other way.
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. You have so many exciting things in your life right now. Miracle baby. Moving. I hope Dh is able to attend the next u/s. I can only imagine how special of a moment that will be for the both of you.

    BTW: I've bestowed you with an award. :) Check out my blog to receive it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Remember to take it easy and not over do it. My thoughts and prayers are with you guys.

    ReplyDelete