Thursday, November 21, 2013

Finally...a date!

Well, today happens to be cycle day 1, and as instructed by my doctor I called my nurse to find out what our game plan was going to be. After a long wait for a call back from my nurse, we have a plan and a tentative date for our upcoming FET.

January 20th looks like our date and although it seems like forever away I think the next 8 weeks are going to fly by, especially with the holidays coming.

The one thing that makes me a little nervous is that this transfer will be a little less than 3 weeks prior to our cruise we have coming up in February, but on the positive side of that we should have our beta the week before we cruise and our ultrasound the week following our cruise. Of course this all depending on us being successful...BUT, we have made a vow to keep everything positive and believe and claim that this is OUR TIME!

2 comments:

  1. You are only THREE DAYS ahead of us!!! Can't wait to follow along with you and I hope we both have success in 2014!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO exciting! You're right, these next 8 weeks will fly!

    ReplyDelete