Monday, March 5, 2012

In God's Time

Well, I know that I have been keeping some hanging onto the edge of their seats for this "so-called" big announcement. So...without further lingering...

In just a little of three short weeks, we will be welcoming a new addition. Our little miracle, thanks to the beautiful gift of adoption.

We feel so incredibly blessed and are thanking God daily for this amazing gift. You know, it's crazy how you put so much into trying to have a baby. All the needles, doctors appointments, strict regiments to try to be successful. Then, after all the years and tears and heartbreak, God taps you on the shoulder and says, "I have better things planned for you". My wonderful husband says it best..."God doesn't work things out for the good of one, but for the good of MANY". This little baby needed a loving home. Parents who would adore and cherish the blessing of having a child of their own...even if their blood didn't flow through his veins. The birth mother of this baby, needed the reassurance that this little one would be loved and cared for and have what it needed, knowing that she couldn't provide that for him. Praise God that she didn't decide to terminate this pregnancy early on.




There is no denying that this is a little boy, and we have chosen the name: Dalton Kain.

She is scheduled to be induced on March 28th, so in just a little over 3 weeks, we will have a little baby in our arms.

I'm so excited and there is so much to share, but that is my announcement for today.

Thank you for your continued prayers during this time.

3 comments:

  1. Wow! Congratulations! I can't wait to "meet" Dalton (great name btw). :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness!!! Congratulations that is so exciting! Wishing you and your DH and Dalton the best!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been following your blog for a while now and I'm so happy that you've decided to give sweet baby Dalton the loving home he deserves. But inquiring minds want to know - is he here yet?! I hope you already are (or soon will be) holding your sweet son. There is no greater love. Congrats on this sweet sweet blessing.

    Ammie

    ReplyDelete