Thursday, September 8, 2011

2dpt

Two days down, and ten to go until beta is tested.
Transfer Recap
Tuesday was a really good day. Transfer was scheduled for noon, so had to get up at 6am to take my Crinone. My next medication wasnt suppose to be taken until 8 so I thought I could get a couple more hours of sleep. That didn't happen!
Ken and I laid in bed watching some tv and thinking about the day, which happened to be his birthday too.
After our showers we went out for a good breakfast at Charlotte Cafe.
We got to the clinic af 11:30 as asked, but didn't get called back until almost noon. They were busy with lots of transfers.
Dr. C came in and told us that all 3 embies we thawed looked great and still AA grade. He also made the comment about all of them taking.and then losing them all at birth. Needless to say, that ticked me off.
But, the transfer went so much smoother than last time. We got a picture of a beautiful embies as well as a picture of the actual transfer.

So, now the waiting begins.

1 comment:

  1. I praying that it all goes well, that all the embies take and thrive.

    ReplyDelete