Thursday, June 30, 2011

Cycle Day 17....Update

Well, today is CD 17...and question is, "have I ovulated yet?"
That's a good question...because I really don't know. I have been taking OPK's since CD11 and doing the old monitoring of my BBT, which we know is not really accurate...but, what can I say other than I don't really have any other option right now.
This is my first real cycle since the miscarriages, so I'm not expecting a true out right cycle...

DH surprised the heck out of me Sunday though, because he is all ready to do another FET if we are not successful on our own during THIS cycle. Surprised, yes... I mean I am happy that he is ready to push forward, but I figured he might want to try on our own for a few months, not just this time only. The big thing is going to be getting the funds together. According to the estimate, we will need to expect on paying about $3500 which does not include the medication which can run upwards to about $1000. BUT, DH seems to think we can swing it...but I just don't know how.

So...now we just wait....and see if we are successful.
That IS if I even O'd this cycle.
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I am praying that you O'd and it works!! Best of luck!!

    ReplyDelete